Re: Icons for LibreOffice

At 01:22 PM 12/6/2011, Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Ma, 06 dec 11, 09:52:56, Ethan Rosenberg wrote:
> At 02:27 PM 12/5/2011, you wrote:
> >On Lu, 05 dec 11, 14:12:34, Ethan Rosenberg wrote:
> >> Dear List -
> >>
> >> Where can I download the icons for LibreOffice?
> >
> >Could you please rephrase that, because I don't understand what you
>
> The desktop icons.

Hi Ethan,

Sorry but I still don't understand what you mean. Do you want to obtain
the desktop icon files? They should be contained in one of the
LibreOffice packages.

Do you want to have icons for LibreOffice on your desktop? In this case
you need to specify at least the Debian version you are using and which
Desktop Environment.

You replied to me instead of the list, please keep the discussion on
list, because you can get faster answers.

Kind regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)

Andrei -

Thanks.

When I originally installed LibreOffice, the icons had not been finalized and released.

I need desktop icons.

Debian 6.0.1a  squeeze(sid)

Desktop Environment: Xfce.

Ethan