Re: gnome 3 refugee: new kernel loses keyboard and mouse.

On 12/04/2011 08:14 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
Only try this if your keyboard is a usb keyboard.  If you do it with a
ps/2 keyboard you'll probably have to buy a new motherboard after the
people with those trucks that have lots of water visit you and put your
computer out.  pull the usb keyboard connection out of the machine before
entering your password then reinsert the connector.  If you're very lucky,
the kernel will detect your keyboard and allow you to attempt to log in.On