Creating PXE boot image

I have PXE booting working from my Debian "Squeeze" server, and I can
launch the Debian Network installer on a machine supporting PXE.  I
can;t quite figure out how to create a boot image from a connfigured
Linux workstation, though.  IOW, I have a workstation with a hard disk
installed that has Debian configured and working the way I want, with
all the right utilities and device drivers.  How can I take that system
and create an image that will boot on diskless workstations running PXE?
If it matters, the workstation is using GRUB to boot Linux. I don;t
require this to be the case for the diskless clients, but I don't mind,
either, as long as everything loads properly.