crontab hour range 6-midnight

Hi,

I'd like use set up a crontab rule from 6 am to midnight, and crontab(5) mentions:
  field          allowed values
  hour           0-23

Then, I tried something like:
  */10 6-0 * * 1-5 my-script

Can this be correct or do I face an overlap issue? (I mean since 0 is the begining of the *next* hour).

As a more generic question: can we define rules that spans hours, days, etc. writing ranges "n-m" where m<n?

Cant' find such answers (except by experiencing a lot... and waiting a lot!).
Moreover, crontab is happily "installing new crontab" when I use such rules, but they don't seem to be treated at all.

Thanks