Re: required ip package for debian

On Mi, 02 nov 11, 16:46:04, Muhammad Fahad wrote:
> Hello
>
>  How to install ip package for debian, apt-get install is not working
> kindly help me to download the ip package for debian

My crystal ball says you need the package providing the 'ip' command
(iproute).

This is a tough one, since 'ip' is such a common term and you would have
to know a lot more about the package to get a good result. Even
axi-cache[1] fails to provide a good result here, although I "cheated"
and added the correct debtags to the search :(

[1] http://www.enricozini.org/2010/debian/axi-cache/

Kind regards,
Andrei