Font Webkeepass vserver

Hi,

I've just stop a squeeze server with a standard vserver kernel.

So I want to use a vserver to host the webkeepass tool, which uses a tomcat server.

Everything works fine when I use webkeepass on the main server, the display is alright in French.

But When I use it in a verser with same parameters, I can't display French accents like "é", the server just display a "?"

My locale are define in utf8, accents are displayed in the terminal which is in French.

Am I missing a package in the vserver, how can I setup French accent ?

Thanks,

Olivier.

Here's the result of the locale command :

root@webkeepass:/opt/webkeepass/conf# locale
LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="fr_FR.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="fr_FR.UTF-8"