Re: sound not working on console only Wheezy laptop

Hi Julien-

Thanks! Now it is working.

I went to the alsa-project.org and found a page that describes how to
setup alsa for this driver. Even though some of the information there is
old, this is what worked:

"In order to unmute the default speaker jacks do:

 amixer set PCM 100 unmute"

Hmm... maybe I misread the alsamixer screen somehow...

But at any rate, sound now working- THANKS again!

Keith