Re: Is it just me [Firefox resouce drain]

"John A. Sullivan III" <jsullivan@opensourcedevel.com> writes:

[...]

>    By the way, I am also running Squeeze and not Wheezy.
> The iceweasel pid still shows up as firefox and not iceweasel - John

It turns out, I get the exact same response with iceweasel too.

So it must be something local... but what on earth could cause that?
I am being presented with login dialog... and this is how I would
normally login to verizon.... I see none of this windows platforms.