Re: How to install broadcom BCM4312 on debian

On 11/03/2011 09:50 AM, Dan Ritter wrote:
I checked the debian wiki page and I understand that I need to run the b43
driver. The thing is, I don't know where to get it from, so I can put it on
a dvd and install it locally since I can't access the internet from the
debian machine(don't have drivers for my network adapter so can't connect
to the internet). Also I am not clear with the firmware part. It says that
I need an active internet connection.
You may want to install from Kenshi Muto's install images:

http://kmuto.jp/debian/d-i/

Alternatively, you can search the package lists from packages.debian.org, download them yourself, and use "dpkg -i" to install (or grab the source files if you can use those).

b43-fwcutter (debian stable): http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=fwcutter&searchon=names&suite=stable&section=all

--Joseph Lenox