Re: About to order motherboard Asus M4A78LT-M - any known issues?

On 04/01/2011 03:57 AM, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:17:05 -0500
Ron Johnson<ron.l.johnson@cox.net>  wrote:

Hello Ron,

Over the years, I've gotten the sense that there are many more
compatibility and stability issues with the (free and proprietary) ATI
drivers than compared to nv and nvidia.

Which would bear out that my using nVidia GFX cards has coloured my
judgement in that I probably notice requests for help with them more.

Probably because I'm too old to need the bleeding edge, but the nvidia drivers have never caused me any non-self-inflicted grief. Heck, I was even able to get it to run with a 64-bit kernel in a 32-bit userland...

corrupt."