Re: About to order motherboard Asus M4A78LT-M - any known issues?

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:17:05 -0500

Hello Ron,

> Over the years, I've gotten the sense that there are many more
> compatibility and stability issues with the (free and proprietary) ATI
> drivers than compared to nv and nvidia.

Which would bear out that my using nVidia GFX cards has coloured my
judgement in that I probably notice requests for help with them more.

--
 Regards  _
Loaded like a freight train flyin' like an aeroplane