Re: weired problem around grub2

Hello,

Camaleón wrote:
> Well, GRUB2 is having problems to boot from you current cloned partition
> but is fine installed under a brand-new one. Having a small dedicated "/
> boot" partition will solve the issue (I hope!) and you can then use the
> remainder space for other OSes :-)

Just to let you know:
the extra partition didn't change anything. The boot-process stil needs that
fresh installed partition and is not working without.

I compared all files, I found related to grub, but I could not find any
difference. So I take that system for broken and go for new installation. Enuf
time wasted!

Thanks a lot for your attention!

kind regards

Gero