Re: [OT] Rosetta Stone language program on Linux?

On 01/01/12 07:16, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with a Rosetta Stone
> language program on a Linux box, either the web-based or the DVD
> program.  I want to (re)learn French, and most reviews suggest that
> Rosetta Stone is the best.
>
> TIA
>
> Patrick

Have you even tried the Google thingie?:-
http://www.google.com/search?q=rosetta+stone+linux

The company that sells the product says it only runs on Windoof - so
that leaves WINE. Rather than treat you as a total vegetable I'll let
you look that up yourself:-
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=1867

Hint: Corkscrew

Happy New Year, and good luck with studying