Re: ip-tables resource temporarily unavailable

On Friday 04 Tevet 5772 17:28:15 debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org
wrote:
> > Get a slew of these immediately at bootup.
> > Afterwards, it works fine.
> >

> > What may be causing this?
>
> Why didn't you ask Google before asking here?  It's not really fair to
> ask others to do your homework, given the information you seek is
> readily available via Google.  853,000 hits returned when searching your
> exact subject.  And the answer you are looking for is within the
> articles linked on the first page of hits.

I DID google it first. Use of flock in a certain script was suggested but I
never needed that before and do not know how to apply it on my system.

It seems that if-up if being executed too soon. This was not a problem before.

I do not know if placing flocks in every one of the if-up.d scripts is the
answer.