Re: Generating Innovative Ideas

On 12/30/2011 10:00 PM, Layna wrote:
ADVANCED CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING
Thursday, 16th February 2012, 9:00am - 5:00pm, Amara Singapore

Organisations today are undergoing many changes. Along with changes come problems - new problems that require new solutions and new way of thinking.

Edward de Bono said, "As competitions intensify, so does the need for creative and innovative thinking. It is no longer enough to do the same thing better. It is no longer enough to be efficient and solve problems, (we) need creativity to make the shift from administration to true entrepreneurship."

Indeed, organizations today need people who are not "framed" by traditional modes of thinking, people who can approach problems and situations with creative ideas and innovative solutions.

This program will show the delegates how to become such person.  From convincing that they are creative person, to showing the various techniques of generating innovative ideas, to how to apply innovative thinking to achieving their company's objectives and becoming a better person, this program will change the way they think and behave.

	Understand how the mind works, and be convinced that you can be creative
	Understand the creative thinking process
	Know the various techniques for generating new ideas
	Identify and overcome barriers to creative thinking
	Understand perception
	Effectively apply creativity in their lives and workplaces

John Teo, Certified Professional Trainer and Behavioural Analyst will conduct magic tricks, creative games, case-studies, role-plays, group discussions and hands-on exercises that will help participants apply creative problem solving back at their workplaces.

To register, receive a brochure or to unsubscribe, please contact us at 6334 8311 or email to layna.francisco@fortressintelligence.com.sg. Please be informed that we can also take these trainings right at your company's doorstep. If you are interested for in-house training, please feel free to request a quotation from us.

We look forward to having you join us in this workshop. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Layna O. Francisco
Programme Coordinator
Fortress Intelligence Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road
#34-11 International Plaza
Singapore 079903
Tel: (65) 6334 8311
Fax: (65) 6334 8511
www.fortressintelligence.com.sg

Why is there so much spam like this on these boards? I belong to a few boards and only the Debian boards do I get spam on a daily basis being sent to the message boards?