Re: Confused about bug 640823

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 12:00:52 +0000, David Goodenough wrote:

> In this bug it says:-
>
> Found in versions pygobject/2.90.3-1, pygobject/2.90.3-2
> Fixed in version 1.30.0-1

The mentioned bug was merged with 640467.

***
Tags: experimental, fixed-upstream
***

> This is very confusing.  Does this mean that it is already fixed.

Yes, it should be since package version 1.30.0-1.

> I think not, and that the problem is that the fixed in version refers to a
> package other than pyobject, but it does not say which one.

Hum... I'm not sure but:

***
This was fixed in:

gobject-introspection (1.30.0-1) experimental; urgency=low
***

> Then the red flow chart on the right of the screen says that it is "in
> some versions".  Does this mean fixed in some versions of only present
> in some version, and if so versions of what?

The flow chart is more indicative than authoritative :-)

THT

Greetings,

--
Camaleón