Re: adobe flash 10.1 and greater

To Camaleon and Bob

Many thanks for your input. Placing libflashplayer.co into my /.mozilla/plugins folder worked 100%. That was the information I was missing.

Have a Happy and prosperous New Years

John

On 28/12/11 02:14 PM, John Lindsay wrote:
How do I get Iceweasel (under Lenny) to recognize or use Adobe Flashplayer 10.1 or better. I can't get any CNN or BBC videos to play as they keep telling me I need 10.1.

I've done some searching and tried the various methods mentioned in various sites. I have DLed the tar from Adobe. I've tried Synaptic and removed it and then reinstalled it with no success.

Google chrome and flashplayer works fine.

John