Re: mysql tuning - need recommendation

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 15:15:52 +0330
hamed hosseini <hossbit@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi, i cant help you,but i like your work,can you tell me and show me how
> can create webserver?
> i have i7 and 4 GB ram.
> note:i have install mysql and phpmyadmin and apache,but i am new in
> linux,and i want create webserver.
>
> On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 3:10 PM, J. Bakshi <bakshi12@gmail.com> wrote:

Well.. you are already have the components. Just install a ftp server too
and point it at /var/www/ or  /var/www<site-name> for file related operation for your users.

Surely you will run the php enabled sites. So install php5 , related modules ( based on your site requirements).

Tune the apache server tuning part for good performance. Use apacahe benchmark (ab command).

And obviously do google. As you start working on your web server, you gradually  understand it's requirement.
Always have a close eye on logs. It is always useful.

Hope this helps.