mysql tuning - need recommendation

Dear list,

Let me arise all-time favorite topic mysql performance tuning once again.
I have a ***dedicated server only for mysql; equipped with i5 processor and 8GB RAM.***
It is debian squeeze. The tables are mixed types i.e. some are InnoDB and some are MyISAM.

I have installed mysqltuner and I am filtering out the interested findings and my questions

*****
- [OK] Maximum possible memory usage: 5.6G (72% of installed RAM)

---> How can I increase the limit ? I have 8 GB RAM.

*****
- [!!] Key buffer hit rate: 94.6% (821K cached / 44K reads)

---> What should I do here ?

*****
- [!!] Table cache hit rate: 0% (4K open / 596K opened)

---> What should I do here ?

*****
- [!!] InnoDB data size / buffer pool: 4.9G/8.0M

---> What should I do here ?

mysqltuner also suggest the following

-------- Recommendations -----------------------------------------------------
General recommendations:
    Run OPTIMIZE TABLE to defragment tables for better performance
    MySQL started within last 24 hours - recommendations may be inaccurate
    Increase table_cache gradually to avoid file descriptor limits
Variables to adjust:
    table_cache (> 4000)
    innodb_buffer_pool_size (>= 4G)

So, Please suggest me based on my H/W how can I get optimum from mysql ?

Thanks