Re: can't block Facebook application

On 12/27/2011 10:56 AM, Lisi wrote:
On Tuesday 27 December 2011 17:49:02 you wrote:
"L" == Lisi<lisi.reisz@gmail.com>  writes:
L>  So you eschew help from ladies??
I was only quoting http://lyrics.wikia.com/Prince:Partyman
Quoting one word, and expecting other people to know a) that it is a quotation
and b) from which, out of millions of documents, songs, poetry and novels
containing the word, a quotation is taken, is pushing it a little far.
Particularly when, in the context in which it is used, it is an offensive
and/or provocative word.

Lisi

Or you are way touchy on something that is mute and I honestly think there was no offense meant in saying that. Also Gentlemen in that context, quoted or not is not offensive even if leaving out ladies, its only the interpretation you take of it. Now if he said I only want guys to respond or don't let any crazy women write then sure your rant would have merit but come on get over it. Or maybe get Debian to post rules on how to properly greet so not to offend anyone overly touchy in the miss use of words, which generally happens more commonly with people who have English as a second language and actually pretty common on here. Or should we start holding your responses to the highest regard and anything miss presented or not properly worded in the utmost perfect context we should all be offended. Stop being so touchy save it for when someone actually does something offensive or just be catty but no need to spread it on here for us to have to read.