Re: icedove set the iceweasel as the default webroswer

On 27/12/11 22:04, lina wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how can I set the default web browser for any link in icedove to be
> iceweasel without removing epiphany.
>
> Thanks,

There's two places to make changes.

1. For Icedove attachments:-
Icedove => Edit => Preferences => Attachments

2. For links in the body of Icedove emails it depends on your Desktop.
If KDE or Gnome:-
$ gconftool-2 -u /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/http/command
$ gconftool-2 -u /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/https/command

On 27/12/11 22:06, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
> maybe you could try:
>
> system -> preferences -> preferred applications
> --
> Regards,
>
> Umarzuki Mochlis

I suspect that doesn't affect Icedove settings.

Cheers