Re: OT: deferring gmail's new look

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 11:44 AM, Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sunday 25 December 2011 20:19:25 Kelly Clowers wrote:
> Still no desktop app is as good as gmail. The searching and Conversations
> still have not been done right anywhere else.

One man's meat is another man's poison!  The Conversations are the single
thing I most dislike on GMail.  They make such a mess of threading.

I don't understand this comment. That's what conversations *are*, threaded messages.  It's just another name for "message threading."  How does message threading -- break message threading?

--
Chris