Frequent "disk full" crashes with KDE Nepomuk

Hello,
   I have a computer which is mainly used as a network server, but also as a
desktop, which has / on a RAID1 pair of 320GB drives with about 6% used, 94%
free space, plus /srv on a RAID1 pair of 2TB drives with about 45% used, 55%
free space. There is a "user" with the sole task of updating the very large
archive overnight each night on /srv, and I rsync a copy to an external USB
portable drive each morning. My home directory has a symlink to the archive
on /srv.
   I have had several recent system hangs with the / partition showing 100%
full, but back to about 6% on re-boot. I think that the problem is the
default action of nepomuk in my home directory trying to index the computer
files, which I suspect includes the symlink to the archive in /srv, running
out of space, then filling a well hidden log file with around 270GB of
reports that it is full. I have now deselected nepomuk and cleared the index
and log files, and the approx. 6% use of / appears stable at the moment.
   The files cleared are

# /home/username/.kde/share/apps/nepomuk/repository/main/data/virtuosobackend/soprano-virtuoso.db

# /home/username/.kde/share/apps/nepomuk/repository/main/data/virtuosobackend/soprano-virtuoso-temp.db

# /home/username/.kde/share/apps/nepomuk/repository/main/data/virtuosobackend/soprano-virtuoso.log

--
Chris Bell www.chrisbell.org.uk