Last check before rebuild

I am going to be rebuilding two workstations on my network, primarily to get them to amd64 on new hardware. I've been watching the lists for any gotchas that might have cropped up, but I haven't really seen anything. So I thought I would ask before doing the reinstall. Is there anything that I need to be aware of? One of the boxes will be going all the way to sid, while the other (my wife's workstation) will either run wheezy or sid.

Now she runs trinity, and I know that the mirrors are down until at least next week, but that is the only potential problem I know of. Anything else?

--b