Re: OT programming languages/ systems for advanced applications on Linux

Joel Rees <joel.rees@gmail.com> wrote:
>(Sigh. My son hates programming. He likes mucking around with the
>source code for his customized Three Kingdoms MUD. Perl. I've tried to
>teach him C and it's like he thinks I'm trying to brainwash him for
>even mentioning it. Heh.)

A MUD written in Perl? Sounds like an…interesting concept. Maybe you
could succeed using a LPC-based MUD? The syntax is a little bit like
C, at least.

Best regards,

Claudius

--
When the going gets tough, the tough go grab a beer.
Please use GPG: ECB0C2C7 4A4C4046 446ADF86 C08112E5 D72CDBA4