Re: lxde "customize look and feel"

On 12/21/2011 12:41 PM, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Rob Owens wrote:
On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 11:29:12AM -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Hi,

I installed lxde in a VM running Debian Wheezy under vmplayer, to
see what it is like.

Preferences -> Customize Look and Feel does nothing. Is that
supposed to be that way?

What would I be missing? I installed lxde with 'apt-get
--no-install-recommends install lxde' because otherwise I would
install the universe, just too many notes :-)

On Wheezy, I tried running lxappearance from the command line, and it
fails with errors. Maybe try that and google the errors. I *think*
that "Customize Look and Feel" would probably call lxappearance.

Indeed, it is 650609 and that also provides a solution: use the Squeeze
version of lxappearance, and that works.

I meant http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=650609

Hugo