How to make "Nepomuk semantic desktop" switched off by default in KDE 4 in Debian?

Hi,

After last upgrade of Gnome in debian/testing I have switched myself and
my users to KDE4.
However there is one problem - when Nepomuk services start to index the
users directory, the system becomes totally unresponsive.
It affects even my Dell Vostro with 4-core HT CPU. Other, slower
machines work even worse.
I have instructed all users to switch off Nepomuk semantic desktop in
system settings, but I'd like to change the system settings so, that
when a new user account is created, this service is switched off by default.
Is there any easy way to achieve that?
--
TIA & Regards,
Wojtek