Re: Find which package has installed some file under /etc

On 2011-12-18 21:20:06 -0700, Bob Proulx wrote:
> Well...  We are all friends here.  Have you hit a problem with one of
> them?  I am sure something could be worked out.

No problems with /etc/default yet. But I think that it would have
been preferable to avoid problems that could arise in the future
(and even though problems can be fixed, it's much better to avoid
them in the first place, e.g. before losing a config file because
it is overwritten by some other package).