Re: To detect proccess sending netpackets.

Sthu Deus <sthu.deus@gmail.com> wrote:
> For I have closed all the user's network app.s - still the machine
> connects to Internet - sends queries to DNS, bittorrent - while the
> user does not ask for it any more.

You've had bittorrent running on this box? That could easily explain the
UDP traffic you're seeing. Your own bittorrent application might not
be running any more, but it takes time (quite a long time) for other
bittorrent applications "out there" in Internet land to realise that
yours is no longer available.

Chris