Re: shopping cart (ecommerce) recommendation

Carl Fink wrote:
On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 09:47:08PM -0500, Miles Fidelman wrote:

It was a few years ago, but I had pretty good luck with Zencart.
Easy to install and configure, worked with PayPal ...
                                              ~~~~~~

Again, though, I want it to work with Skipjack. If I was willing to use
PayPal I'd probably use Wordpress eCommerce.

my point was that they integrated it with at least one popular payment system

a quick google of zencart +skipjack reveals that they've ALSO integrated it with skipjack, jeez, you want someone to do all your homework for you