Re: shopping cart (ecommerce) recommendation

Carl Fink wrote:
I run a Debian-based server for a small nonprofit, which would like to open
an online store. We use Skipjack for our credit card processing. Anyone have
a recommendation for an online store/shopping cart package that makes adding
and removing products easy and fast. Of course, "secure" is one of our top
requirements.

It was a few years ago, but I had pretty good luck with Zencart. Easy to install and configure, worked with PayPal. We used as a quick and dirty way to sell tickets to a church concert. Did a bit of looking before settling on Zencart as the easiest and quickest tool for our job. Can't really talk to more recent alternatives.

Miles Fidelman