Re: GRUB2 themes

On Saturday 03 December 2011 22:19:54 Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> IMO it is too bad that Debian does not put a nice theme together, it
> would look so much better at a first install.

I do dislike "nice" themes.  Surely there is Ubuntu for those that like such
things.  Debian is the refuge for those who like their software actually to
_work_.

If "nice" themes take over Debian as well, where are we to go, those of us who
think that the first objective of software is to do its job and do it well?
And surely there is always KDE4.

IMHO, of course. ;-)

Lisi