Wifi card Realtek 8192SEvB not working on a Lenovo Thinkpad T500 on Debian testing

Hi,

i recently upgraded my laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad T500) from squeeze to testing and the PCMCIA Wifi card I was using now crashes my system, so I'm back to try to use my internal Wifi card.

It's a Realtek 8192SEvB

# lspci -nn|grep -i wireless
03:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8191SEvB Wireless LAN Controller [10ec:8172] (rev 10)

When looking at http://wiki.debian.org/rtl819x#supported-r8192-pci this model is usable with the rtl8192se driver.

When I rmmod and then modprobe the module, the Wifi card appears quickly in NetworkManager, and connects to my known network, but it quickly disconnects and became unavalaible and I can do nothing to try to connect again, except rmmod & modprobe but with the same results.

I have no idea what the problem can be and how to resolve it, so I come here to know if someone have one.

In squeeze, this card was not recognized and the available driver on the Realtek website never compile (because I'm on amd64 i think) but now in testing the driver seems to be ok, the firmware is available and there is a quick lapse of time when everything works well... so I think I could make this damn internal card works completely but I need some help...

Thanks in advance.