[OT] On goats, rootkits and other "beasts" (was: Unknown HZ value! (92) Assume 100.)

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 18:19:56 +0000, Brian wrote:

> On Fri 25 Nov 2011 at 16:59:40 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>
>> If his majesty Laius would had the option of doing a Google search, he
>> had found his own article (and so what the future reserved for him...)
>> written at the "Olympuspedia" :-P
>
> Olympuspedia would never capture the imagination. It's not the same
> without the sight and smell of a goat's entrails.

Now you say... The League for Goats United (LUG) in collaboration with
WWF International, Greenpeace and the Nyan cat -who was the last in join
the cause- beg to differ.

In a recent interview carried by Nature magazine, Ms. Honky -one of the
representatives for the goat's movement- expressed her deepest gratitude
to Google's search algorithm with a bare "Thbbbbaaaaanks" (translator's
note: this has to be read with a deep goat accent) to be so precise to
have significatively decreased the numbers of "nonsense sacrifices of our
specie" just to provide answers to human people's concerns... He also
added that "the smell sense can be also digitalized and there is no need
for such a real masacres".

This has been a trending topic at Twitter for few months as others
animals joined to the goat's claims.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón