Re: Has iceweasel (or maybe flash) gone single threaded

On Friday 25 November 2011 10:19:58 Javier Barroso wrote:

> I remember read about this kind of issue was going to be fixed using
> ¿one thread by tab? There is a mozilla page talking about [1]

Last week Mozilla announced that their multi-processus project for Firefox
(Electrolysis) is delayed because it's eating Mozilla's manpower.
Smaller projects would probably receive highlights.

To diet websites and avoid crap I'm using NoScript addon and friends.