Re: Has iceweasel (or maybe flash) gone single threaded

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Alan Chandler
<alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk> wrote:
> Over the last few weeks iceweasel has started to operate strangely.  The
> whole application stops whilst trying to open a web page.  you can't switch
> tabs.  Sometimes it gets SO BAD that the entire desktop locks for a while.
>
> Am I the only person experiencing this.
>
> I suspect it has something to do with Javascript or Flash - Slashdot is a
> good candidate to cause this to happen - although it often appears from the
> status bar at the bottom that it is trying to fetch some advert info.
It happens to me too, I think with some javascript which I don't identified yet.

I remember read about this kind of issue was going to be fixed using
¿one thread by tab? There is a mozilla page talking about [1]

Maybe there are any bug related ?

Regards,
[1] http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_hangs#Hang_loading_sites_with_JavaScript