Gnome3 update

After a few weeks I have decided to try gnome3 again.

I have added cairo-dock (which I also used with xfce4).

Gnome3 is different but it is workable and where I previously had
problems with Gnome3's handling of my external screen, it is working as
expected now. Maybe some updates in the mean time corrected that.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the
      life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
                                         John 14:6