Re: best lenovo laptop for debian(i need opinion)

Celejar wrote:
> There are various retailers offering refurbished Thinkpads, including
> the T60/T61, for fairly attractive prices; I'm leaning toward grabbing
> a T61 from Newegg:
> You can also check out Geeks.com

It is just rather discouraging that all of the displays in the newer
laptops are all low-resolution now.  They make my old 1400x1050 model
seem like a high-res model.  As a programmer more than someone who
watches videos it is the vertical pixels that count the most.  I would
hate to purchase a "new" machine with fewer vertical pixels than the
1050 in my "old" machine.

Bob