A method of searching recovered files from dying hard drive?

Hi, all,
I've run photorec, part of testdisk6.11-2, to try to recover some of
last Halloween's pictures from a dying 160 gig hard drive.

It has made its run and given me 1147 directories labeled,
"recup_dir.<number> with 500 files in each.  The software claims to
have recovered some 400+ .jpg files, most of which are of no interest
as they are already backed up.

Is there a way for me to locate the .jpg files in these directories
without hand-searching? I've already updatedb and run locate with no
joy.

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs