Re: Make WiFi work.

Thank you Hugo for the answer.

Le 22/11/2011 16:34, Hugo Vanwoerkom a écrit :
Paul Isambert wrote:
Hello,

I've just installed Debian next to Windows 7, with the first DVD (i.e. debian-6.0.3-amd64-DVD-1.iso). It was not without trouble, but now it works. The problem is the wifi. My card (Realtek RTL8191SE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC, says Windows) is apparently not recognized. I've tried various solutions explained here and there, I have installed firmware-realtek and ndiswrapper and wpa_supplicant and I don't know what, nothing worked.
<snip>

I guess if you see this you solved your problem or you are on window$.

I'm on Windows.

Did you look at:
http://wiki.debian.org/rtl819x

That describes how to set it up.

I've already tried that. It doesn't work, or I didn't do it properly; I remember the first line ("deb etc.") was a bit problematic.

Thanks,
Paul