Re : Make WiFi work.

hI,

Your card seems to be a pci-e one. According to this page

  http://wiki.debian.org/rtl819x#Drivers

I think you should upgrade your linux kernel to some version > 3.0.0 since support for your wireless card has started with kernel 3.0.0~rc1-1~experimental.1.

To do so, you must install a fresher kernel than the one shipped with Debian Squeeze, which seems to be 2.6.32-5:

Add the following 7 lines in /etc/apt/sources.list to gain access to the Debian testing (which will become Debian 7 "Wheezy") and unstable packages:
## Debian Wheezy 7.0 / testing:
deb http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free

## Debian unstable:
deb http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free

then, update aptitude data base as root:

  aptitude update

or prefix it with sudo:

  sudo aptitude update

then install the unstable kernel (seems to be linux-image-3.1.0-1-amd64 as of today) and the realtek firmware:

  aptitude install linux-image-3.1.0-1-amd64 firmware-realtek

aptitude might ask you to upgrade libc6 and a few other packages as well, this is normal.  When it' done, reboot and choose to boot (something like) "Debian GNU/Linux kernel 3.1.0-1".  I think this is all you need to do.

Hope it does it!

Nicolas