Re: CUPS assuming I'm the admin instead of prompting for user/pass

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:04:18 -0600
Kent West <westk@acu.edu> wrote:

Hello Kent,

> In times past I've been able to browse to http://localhost:621/admin
> and have it prompt me for the username/password.

Doesn't here.  Never has AFAIR.  However, as soon as I try to do anything
administrative, it is then that I get asked for the password.

--
 Regards  _
If Adolf Hitler flew in today, they'd send a limousine anyway