Sysadmin company recommendation please

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable, reasonably-priced linux sysadmin company for ongoing 24x7 support of VPS servers running linux debian for a start-up - i.e. someone who does not want to pay $100/hour. There doesn't seem to be much out there. I don't mind if they're offshore as long as they communicate well in English and are good.

I need a company with at least a handful of experienced linux sysadmins with the ability to set up Load Balancing, 2-node active-active DRBD web/mysql cluster and Test and Production environments and automatic failover using VPS (not dedicated).

Please contact me at lancejackson   {a t] rogers [d o  t] {c  o  m]

Thank you.

Lance