Re: [OT] NPR not working

Camaleón wrote:
On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 09:52:30 -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

A few weeks ago the list got me interested in National Public Radio.

I got it to work with google-chrome-beta and flashplugin-nonfree in Sid.
(...)
However since yesterday (16 Nov. 2011) it no longer works. The
"buffering" green popup stays on but the sound never shows up.

Am I the only one to see this? Suggestions?

(...)

Try with another radio station streams from NPR.

I don't know how to use station streams, all stations are in the US? And I am in Mexico. So I usually select 'listen' and '24 hour program stream' and that stayed in "Buffering" but just now I selected "Morning Edition" and that worked...

I have loaded a couple that were also hanging at "buffering" while others worked just fine. BTW, I'm running wheezy + iceweasel.

I left IW because I don't like the sudden "hangs" that it experiences. GC does not do that.

Hugo