[OT] NPR not working

Hi,

A few weeks ago the list got me interested in National Public Radio.

I got it to work with google-chrome-beta and flashplugin-nonfree in Sid.

Flash - Version: 11.0 r1
Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
Name:	Shockwave Flash
Version:	11.0 r1
Location:	/usr/lib/flashplugin-nonfree/libflashplayer.so

However since yesterday (16 Nov. 2011) it no longer works. The "buffering" green popup stays on but the sound never shows up.

Am I the only one to see this? Suggestions?

Their FAQ said to clear NPR cookies and clear the cache, which makes no difference.

Other flash sites work ok.

Hugo