make-kpkg not including postinst-scripts

Hello,

I try to compile a custom kernel in my home-directory with make-kpkg to
create a .deb-package.

Unfortunately, when installing this debian-package, apt-get complains
about a wrong symlink:
 Hmm. There is a symbolic link /lib/modules/3.0.9.mptcp+/build
 However, I can not read it: No such file or directory
 Therefore, I am deleting /lib/modules/3.0.9.mptcp+/build

And then dkms fails later to correctly build the nvidia-driver and
virtualbox-module.

Manually unpacking the .deb shows me that the symlink points to
/home/cpaasch/mptcp

So, I did as described here:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/26354/i-think-lib-modules-uname-r-build-points-to-incorrect-folder/26686#26686

However, it doesn't seems to have an effect. I still get the same error,
when installing. Manually unpacking the .deb it seems to me that the
scripts aren't included in the .deb.

What do I have to do so that the scripts in /etc/kernel/* get included
in the .deb?
Or is there another way to solve the above described problem?

I build the .deb on a debian squeeze. kernel-package is at version
12.036+nmu1 .

Thanks a lot for your help,

Christoph

--