Re: GNOME 3 Alt-Tab takes two hands now?

On 11/14/2011 08:56 AM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 05:38, Kevin Ross<kevin@familyross.net>  wrote:
If you have two windows open for the same application, the Alt-Tab popup
combines them into a single icon.  To switch between windows of the same
application, you have to hit the down arrow while the popup is up.  So you
have to hit Alt-Tab, and while holding down the Alt key, hit the down arrow,
then hit Tab multiple times to get to the window you want.

Really?  This is an improvement?

Anyway, anyone know how to get rid of that grouping behavior for the Alt-Tab
popup?

Thanks!

http://www.kubuntu.org/

Actually, I tried KDE 4 in Debian after GNOME 3 invaded. I dislike KDE 4 more than I dislike GNOME 3, especially after I re-customize it (with extensions, etc.) the way I like. But thanks anyway.