Re: GNOME 3 extensions that mimic GNOME 2

Carlo Borelli wrote:
2011/11/13 Kevin Ross <kevin@familyross.net <mailto:kevin@familyross.net>>

    I just found some extensions that give your desktop a GNOME 2 look
    and feel.  I guess it's kinda like fallback mode, but fallback mode
    is supposedly only temporary.

    All you need to do is extract the .tgz file into your home folder,
    log out and log back in.  Easy peasy.  It's a collection of 6
    extensions.  They are all on by default, but you can use
    gnome-tweak-tool to disable the ones you don't want.

    http://intgat.tigress.co.uk/__rmy/extensions/index.html
    <http://intgat.tigress.co.uk/rmy/extensions/index.html>

I don't get it, frankly, why all those ppl has that resistance to changes...
Gnome 3 come and stay, so better explore it, keep it and see what has to offer.
Why all those ppl wining and crying....

Ppl wining and dining perhaps?

Hugo