GNOME 3 - Issues regarding to window size and font

E.g. the Window of Tweak Advanced Settings can't be enlarged, so there
seems to be a limit for the allowed size of the used font.

I'm using DejaVu Sans Book 12 and this seems to be the limit, since some
borders already aren't shown inside the window, the text still is shown
completely.

Is there a way that allows me to use the font size I need, without
running into issues regarding to bad window managing? I don't need a
scaling that enlarges window borders etc., things like this already are
large than wanted.

My monitor is 19" and I'm wearing reading glasses dioptre value + 1.00.
Should I buy a larger monitor?

OT: Cursor theme DMZ-White is black above GNOME-windows like Evolution
and white above Iceweasel :D.

- Ralf