SOLVED: webkit is calling libreoffice in konqueror

Hi folks,

some weeks ago I reported of a problem, that libreoffice is randomly called,
when webkit is set in konqueror as html-renderer.

Now I found the reason! It is the package mozilla-libreoffice and/or mozilla-
openoffice.org.

When you have installed them, and activate webkit in konqueror, then libreoffice
is started at some sites. A site, where it is ALWAYS started (and which I used
for testing), is www.backtrack-linux.org. I could clearly proove the
misfunction of the packages - on both notebooks I own.

There was a bugreport against webkit by me, but it disappeared meanwhile
without any comment. So I see no sense, to create a new one, as I found the
solution, and no one else except me discovered this bug.

I am happy for now and found it worth, to inform you.

Cheers!

Hans